Home | Press Room | Site Map | e-supply | Türkçe
sep

PharmaVision

A well-established past since 1954

sep About Us
History
Services
Management Systems
Recognitions
Products
Press Room
News
Gallery

History

A‒  A+  print

Our company continuing its manufacturing activities in its Topkapı - Istanbul facilities since 1966, has a deep rooted past dating back to Türk - Hoechst Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., one of the first foreign investment companies in Turkey, established in 1954.

The manufacturing activities started in 1956 with ampoule filling in a facility in Bomonti, downtown Istanbul; after ca. 10 years land was purchased in the present site at Topkapı - Istanbul and a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant was constructed. With the start of the official implementation of the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) rules in Turkey in 1985, a wide-ranging modernization plan was prepared in line with similar changes in the broader Turkish pharmaceutical industry. This remodeling project of the facilities started in 1988 and was completed in phases in about 12 years. The result has been an exemplary plant with high international standards exhibiting computer-supported closed systems and uninterrupted manufacturing lines.

Our company also underwent rapid and major structural changes parallel to the developments of the global pharmaceutical sector; in 2002 a “Management Buyout” (MBO) took place, whereby company ownership was transferred to site management in line with headquarter strategies and the company name was changed to PharmaVision, thus resulting in today’s final structure.
 

 

 

 
sep
  Zolaks Bilişim